Kosmikos Genesi VII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The ^<v game
Warnings | Information EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 11:31 pm by Cleopatra

» Do or Don't?
Warnings | Information EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:59 am by Cleopatra

» ❄ Temperatures Collide ☀
Warnings | Information EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 9:17 pm by Isis

» Silver Skies Pack
Warnings | Information EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 12:10 am by Guest

» Leaving
Warnings | Information EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 8:15 am by Guest

» The interview
Warnings | Information EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 11:27 pm by Cleopatra

» Code of Conduct | Rules
Warnings | Information EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 2:18 am by Cleopatra

» Copyrights | Information
Warnings | Information EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 11:03 pm by Lennox

» Warnings | Information
Warnings | Information EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 10:48 pm by Lennox

» Member, Ally, Enemy Form
Warnings | Information EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 8:56 pm by Lennox

» Black Market
Warnings | Information EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 4:03 pm by Lennox

» Skill Guide | Guide
Warnings | Information EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 2:53 pm by Lennox

» Useful Herbs Guide | Information (W.I.P.)
Warnings | Information EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 2:47 pm by Lennox

Day and Conditions
Time:
Midday, Spring

• Weather:
Cloudy, partly sunny

Wind:
Light breeze coming in from the EAST

Temperature:
12°C / 54°F
The Oracle
This is where we will sum up the current events of the roleplay for those rejoining the fray, and bring attention to people who might need someone to join them to keep it going.
• • •
Roleplay has not yet started...
• • •
... There was said to have been an ancient order in years past in these parts. Now, only ruins remain, and an eerie silence. Or so it must seem. But the old winds are stirring, calling The Descendants home. There are remnants of an ancient civilisation, and now wisdom and traditions that were once long lost shall be rediscovered. It is only a matter of time before the Kosmikos Genesi shall return.
Newsletter
Roleplay has not yet started. We still have to freshen up our characters/biographies, the roleplay areas, guides, etc. before we can be re-released to the public. Please bare with us!
• • •
This is where new staff members, announcements (such as needing roleplayers for pups or in-game events) will be posted for the general public.
Staff

Ally Packs

Warnings | Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lennox
Head Olympian
Lennox

Drachmas : 920

Warnings | Information Empty
PostSubject: Warnings | Information   Warnings | Information EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 10:48 pm

Warnings are given to those who refuse to obey either pack law, or site rules. There are three in total. Once a warning is given, you must know that your title in the pack may change. you may start to be looked down upon or less respected. After your third warning, you will be BANNED.

Warnings
Warning 1: The first warning can be given to you by a staff member or head Olympian. If you are breaking pack laws, then the warning will be given to you in the Role-play. However, if you are breaking pack rules, you will receive a PM listing what you have done wrong. If you do not improve, you will move to warning two and so on.

Warning 2: Warning two is a place you don't wish to be. If you do not improve your problem, or have a new one, a second warning will be given. You may be suspended from RP for a week. All posts you make will be deleted if you attempt to join. Or you may be banned from the site for a few days.

Warning 3: Warning three, you are no long part of this pack. I will demote you to pack friend and/or ban you from the whole site. I warned you before, you should have listened. You may be able to join again in the future. Maybe a month or so later.

Back to top Go down
https://kosmikos-genesi-vii.rpg-board.net

Warnings | Information
Page 1 of 1